Let’s discuss the question: how far is jackson tn from clarksville tn. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website Mytholi.com in category: Blog Finance For You. See more related questions in the comments below.
What is Clarksville TN known for?
Clarksville is one of Tennessee’s oldest cities, founded at the confluence of the Cumberland and Red Rivers in 1784 before Tennessee achieved statehood. The city prospered from river trade, especially tobacco, through the 19th century.
What is the closest city to Jackson, TN?
- 76 miles to Memphis, TN.
- 120 miles to Nashville, TN.
- 183 miles to Birmingham, AL.
- 222 miles to Saint Louis, MO.
- 251 miles to Louisville, KY.
- 280 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 295 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY.
- 323 miles to Indianapolis, IN.
Let’s Explore Jackson TN – Alan Castleman helps you understand Jackson! [Jackson TN Video Tour]
Images related to the topicLet’s Explore Jackson TN – Alan Castleman helps you understand Jackson! [Jackson TN Video Tour]
Is Jackson Tennessee a good place to live?
Jackson, Tennessee has been recognized as one of the “Best Cities to Live in on a $100K Salary” in the U.S. according to Fortune Magazine’s August issue. The article is based on MagnifyMoney’s look at the cost of living in 381 U.S. major metropolitan areas.
What is halfway from Clarksville TN?
The best city between Clarksville, TN and Nashville, TN to meet is Pleasant View, Tennessee. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 37035.
What is the racial makeup of Clarksville TN?
White: 65.08% Black or African American: 24.28% Two or more races: 5.17% Asian: 2.54%
Where should I not live in Tennessee?
- Memphis. Memphis makes it into the ten worst places to live in Tennessee as its high crime rates mean it is the most dangerous place to live in the state, says Only in Your State. …
- Rockwood. …
- Covington. …
- Dunlap. …
- Sweetwater. …
- Morristown. …
- Savannah. …
What is the closest beach to Jackson Tennessee?
- Pensacola and other beaches on 30A (like Seaside and Rosemary Beach) are 6 hour and 48 minutes away.
- Destin and Gulf Shores is about 7 hours away.
- Panama City Beach is about 7 hours and 15 min.
- Tybee Island and Hilton Head beaches are about 7.5 hours away.
What town is between Jackson TN and Nashville TN?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Jackson, TN to Nashville, TN is Buffalo, Tennessee.
What towns are near Jackson tennessee?
- Teton Village, WY.
- Teton Valley, ID.
- Driggs, ID.
- Victor, ID.
- Alpine, WY.
- Dubois, WY.
- Pinedale, WY.
- Star Valley, WY.
What is the racial makeup of Jackson Tennessee?
White: 49.51% Black or African American: 44.78% Other race: 2.21% Two or more races: 1.95%
Does it snow in Jackson TN?
|Jackson, Tennessee||United States|
|Snowfall||4.1 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||111.6 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||213 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||90.5°||85.8°|
Pros and Cons of living in Jackson TN
Images related to the topicPros and Cons of living in Jackson TN
Is Jackson Tennessee safe?
Jackson is the second most dangerous metro area in Tennessee and one of the most dangerous nationwide. A total of 1,115 violent crimes were reported in the metro area in 2020, or 625 for every 100,000 people.
What’s in between Nashville and Clarksville?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Nashville, TN to Clarksville, TN is Sycamore, Tennessee.
What cities are between Clarksville and Nashville?
- Brooklyn Heights. Tennessee 12%
- Bellshire. Tennessee 16%
- Lickton. Tennessee 20%
- Whites Creek Springs. Tennessee 24%
- Williams Hills. Tennessee 28% 16 minutes.
- Joelton. Tennessee 32%
- Forest Grove. Tennessee 36%
- Pinnacle. Tennessee 40%
How many homeless people are in Clarksville TN?
A recent survey estimated the number of homeless people in Clarksville at about 500 on any given night, and about half of them are children. A city-owned shelter is currently under construction and may be open as early as August.
What is the cost of living in Clarksville TN?
|COST OF LIVING||Clarksville||Tennessee|
|Median Home Cost||$231,200||$231,600|
Is Clarksville TN a good place to live?
(WZTV) — Clarksville, Tenn. has been named the best place to live in America, according to Money Magazine. The magazine’s 100 Best Places to Live edition dropped on Monday and named Clarksville in the top spot. Money Magazine said in Clarksville, residents can “thrive and save at the same time in this charming city.”
What is the whitest city in Tennessee?
Among the 78 largest metropolitan areas (by population), Knoxville, Tennessee was ranked first with 91.2 percent of residents reporting as white, non-Hispanic in 2019.
At what age do you stop paying property taxes in Tennessee?
In November 2006, Tennessee voters approved an amendment to Article II, Section 28 of the Tennessee Constitution giving the General Assembly the authority by general law to authorize counties and/or municipalities to implement a local option property tax freeze for taxpayers 65 years of age or older.
What is the prettiest part of Tennessee?
1. Great Smoky Mountains. The most scenic and picturesque place in Tennessee is Great Smoky Mountain National Park just outside of Gatlinburg. Take a drive along the Newfound Gap Road and park at one of the scenic overlooks to capture the mountain landscape at its best moments.
Is there an ocean in Tennessee?
Tennessee is in the inland region of the southeastern United States, far from the crashing waves of both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. That doesn’t mean, however, that there are no opportunities to enjoy a fun day at the beach.
Jackson TN Home Tour – New(r) Homes in North Jackson- 250-350k – Driving Tour
Images related to the topicJackson TN Home Tour – New(r) Homes in North Jackson- 250-350k – Driving Tour
Is Myrtle Beach Beautiful?
Best Beaches in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is a must-visit beach spot in the United States. Home to many hotels, gorgeous sands, warm waters, tropical weather, and lots of fun and unique attractions like the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Myrtle Beach Skywheel, this is an incredible place to visit for a weekend or longer.
What ocean is closest to Knoxville TN?
The closest beach to Knoxville TN is Sullivan’s Island in South Carolina. At just under six hours away, this beach location offers an easy drive and tons of rest and relaxation.
- how far is clarksville tn from nashville tn
- clarksville tn location
- things to do in clarksville tn
- how to get to clarksville tennessee
- things to do in clarksville, tn
- knoxville tn to jackson tn
- how fast is clarksville tn growing
- jacksonville tennessee
- memphis tn to clarksville tn
- what is clarksville tn known for
- does tn stand for tennessee
- where is jackson falls in tennessee
- jackson tn to memphis tn
- is clarksville tn in middle tn
- how far is jackson tn from nashville tennessee
Information related to the topic how far is jackson tn from clarksville tn
Here are the search results of the thread how far is jackson tn from clarksville tn from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic how far is jackson tn from clarksville tn. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.